Frequently asked questions general
- Tickets – A ticket is issued for a specific flight experience, at a fixed date/time and to a specific name.
- Vouchers – All vouchers issued by Berlin Helicopter are vouchers. You can choose something from the whole range of Berlin Helicopter.
- Vouchers are not personal and therefore freely transferable.
- Experience gift boxes – Our experience gift box comes to you as a noble metal box and contains a value voucher, a Berlin Helicopter flyer, two delicious sweets, and everything you want to pack from our assortment.
- Gift articles – you can find our great gift articles around the topic of flying in our on-board store.
Frequently asked questions: world balloon
You have booked a ticket with one of our many partners. You can redeem your ticket during your stay in Berlin. If you do not have the opportunity to do so and would like to cancel, please contact the partner directly. You will find the corresponding company in your booking confirmation.
If you have a voucher from Air Service Berlin, it is valid for three years and can be redeemed at any time.
Information about the current balloon weather can be found here